Re: Adding Levels with bpl17

From: Webremedies (webremedies@idirect.com)
Date: 07/21/00

purgeplay.c: In function `purge':
purgeplay.c:60: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of
data type
i get that, i looked at purgeplay.c line 60 it's ->
   if (player.level < 0 || player.level > LVL_IMPL) {
      okay = 0;
      strcpy(reason, "Invalid level");
i changed all levels in structs.h to ubyte to get rid of all the other
errors, but this one still applies?
any ideas? oh btw - thannks for the help 95% of all errors, are gone.
thanks.
surg