Adding levels to bpl17 (help)

From: Jeremy Maloney (
Date: 07/22/00

Hello all, I have successfully (well semi-successfully) added the levels
I wanted to the Mud source. I editted the comm.c file, thaco, saves, and
experience tables for all four stock classes, and then went into structs.h
and changed the immortal levels to what I needed.

However, when I do an advance past level 32, it's stopping at 32 and I'm
forced to set the level past that, any ideas what the prob is?

The Vagabond Admin
( 4202

     |  |