Restringing/Xapobjs etc.

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 07/23/00

Noticed a trend of people asking about this, and ultimately, this is
also something I want (I think. Haven't quite decided yet. I'm probably
going to put this in even if the code is only used by immortals).

What are some of the problems people have come across; ie., if
not using xapobjs, how did you go about it. If using xapobjs, what
did you need to "fix" in it to make it fit in, or what did it not do that
you wanted it to do?

Looking for a more higher-level perspective than actual code. Thanks
for any responses. Personal replies would probably be better than
list replies so we don't spam or offend anyone else.

--SR

--
StormeRider             "Peace favor your code."
thelastsunrise.net 9000 (http://www.thelastsunrise.net)