Oasis 2.0 and custom prompt

From: Jason Beeland (jbeeland@bellsouth.net)
Date: 07/23/00

I'm having a little problem here...  I patched in
Oasis 2.0a for bpl 17 and since doing so any time I
log in a character it crashes.  I have localized the
problem to the prompt code I am using.  If i comment
out the new make_prompt() and use the stock circle
make_prompt it runs propperly.  Anyone seen this one
before, and if so know a way around it?  I'm stumped.

Thanks for any and all help,
Jason Beeland