Re: Races + Oasis Conflict

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 07/26/00

At 08:14 PM 7/26/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I know this topic has been discussed, although it was all off topic so there
>was no info gained and i am having a problem allowing imms to set races:
>
> > interpreter.c:1567: duplicate case value
> > interpreter.c:1315: this is the first entry for that value
>
>It didnt like REDIT and QRACE.  Sorry for being a bit vague, but any help
>will be appreciated.
>
>thanks
>brian
>(MortalCity@aol.com)

You probably have something like this in structs.h:

#define CON_DISCONNECT   17             /* In-game disconnection        */
#define CON_OEDIT        18             /* OLC mode - object editor     */
#define CON_REDIT        19             /* OLC mode - room editor       */
#define CON_ZEDIT        20             /* OLC mode - zone info editor  */
#define CON_MEDIT        21             /* OLC mode - mobile editor     */
#define CON_SEDIT        22             /* OLC mode - shop editor       */
#define CON_TEDIT        23             /* OLC mode - text editor       */
#define CON_TRIGEDIT     24             /* Trigger Editor               */
#define CON_QRACE        19             /* Choosing Race.               */

But CON_QRACE and CON_REDIT can't be the same value. Make sure they are
both different and distinct values.

--SR

--
StormeRider             "Peace favor your code."
thelastsunrise.net 9000 (http://www.thelastsunrise.net)