Re: Code Ripping a new Era

From: Webremedies (webremedies@idirect.com)
Date: 07/28/00

*nod*, agreed. we'll see what happens. I really don't know as far of here,
the admin an actual friend owns the server I let him know my main concern is
originality, though alot of stock still excists 3 people's time and effort,
is now just a repeat on another one's server.  I know the extent of the
crime may not be soo outrageous the computer crime division will jump over.
It is however and I am not sure of the code and or title but I believe there
is a code for accessing a server without permission, there's gotta be one.
And malitious attempts, now your just talking about degree..  But thanks,
you may be right.  I apologize if so, but I thought and solely believed such
was a crime.
Please do not quote me on that, it's much more the anger of it happening,
just want the public to know.
Surgeon
            Spheria
wintermute.legions.org [4001]