Re: MOb Error

From: Implementer Operation Overlord (opoverlord@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/30/00

Sure, this is the file

Puff dragon fractal~
Puff~
Puff the Fractal Dragon is here, contemplating a higher reality.
~
Is that some type of differential curve involving some strange, and
unknown calculus that she seems to be made out of?
~
anopqr dkp 1000 E
26 1 -1 5d10+550 4d6+3
10000 155000
8 8 2
BareHandAttack: 12
clone~
the clone~
A boring old clone is standing here.
~
This clone is nothing to look at.  No, really, it is quite boring.
~
b 0 0 S
1 0 0 1d1+1 1d1+1
0 0
8 8 0
zombie undead humanoid~
the zombie~
A strange humanoid is here.  How odd, its flesh seems to be falling off!