Re: Code Ripping a new Era

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/31/00

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Joseph Todaro wrote:

>heh... i was going to rewrite do_score for him...he just wants to have a
>good MUD.. i know some of the good features on his MUD are from ceramic
>mouse they will probally be rewritten by someone... but right now i am only
>on builder status but havent been going on...

[...]

Haven't we said enough already? Last time this came up, the thread lasted
for entirely too long.  Well beyond its useful lifetime in fact.  If you
want to report something like it, fine, but let's not spend a month
debating the finer points of how to get the guy.  We're not a hit squad and
chances are you won't find anything new and interesting three weeks after
the initial post on the guy.  Make a web page or something if you really
want to publicize the guy is a thief.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org