Circle30bpl15/Olc/128bitconv

From: Lazarus DragonBlade (realms_of_ankh@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/04/00

I have to ask what is probably a really stupid question..

I am running Circle 3.0 BPL 15, with OasisOLC 1.6  and I was wondering if it
is still necessary to install the 128 bit conversion in order to have 15
classes.   I have attepnted to hand install the patch from the ftp page with
no luck.  If the conversion is still necessary, is there a more up to date
patch then the one on the ftp site. . . which is beleive is for
bpl11..although I am not positive.

      THanks in advance for any asssistance,
         Dennis