[WORLD] Hope this can help somebody out there

From: Jason Stortz (JI-Stortz@WIU.EDU)
Date: 08/04/00

Dear Peers,

I hope this helps someone out there.  This is free for anyone that wishes
to take a look.  Maybe, if someone is bored out of their mind they can
either tell me how to submit it to the circleMUD page or download and
submit it themselves.

Anyway, take a look, tell me what you think.  I made this to help you all
out with making .wld files and to say thanks to Mr. Elson, George G. and
the whole team.  Oh yeah, and all you people at the list too. =)

Jason