[newbie] Timeout error (comm.c???)

From: Andrej Kacian (akacian@amber.sk)
Date: 08/11/00

hi all out there!
my mud recently started to refuse connections after someone
is timed out in name request state.
nothing is sent to the user, just "Connection closed by foreign host.",
which is sent by local telnet client.

i think it has something to do with changes i made to comm.c lately.
i added an int variable which increases every main game loop and upon
reaching certain value certain functions are performed. the fake timeout
(for it is shorter time period than normal timeout) occurs approximately
at the same timelength as the variable gets to its set maximum.

but, maybe the problem is somewhere else...... any ideas???

Ak.

btw don't expect frequent answers from me right now......