Re: dg scripts questions

From: Robert Tavares (belgar@wtvl.net)
Date: 08/12/00

Tried this yet?
make a speech trigger,
>Narg= 1
>Arg =  tear /*city that you trigger set off by*/
>commands:
>      msend %actor.name% Riker waves in your direction and the world seems
to compress suddenly around you before again returning to normal.
>      mteleport %actor.name% 400
>      mechoaround %actor.name% %actor.name% screams in agony as time
>itself folds to encompass him.
>      mat %actor.name% mforce %actor.name% look

When the player says, 'Tear' the mob will teleport him to room 400 then
force him to look.

now. you need 1 trigger for each destination you want the mob to send ppl
to.

anyone know of a way to consolidate this so that instead of making a trigger
each for 4 destinations.... make 1 trigger able to hold all 4?
I've tried half a dozen if statements, -> if (%arg% == this) then do this,
elseif (%arg% is this) do this etc. and nothing i've done has worked.

    -rob-