[AD/RP] New MUD, need ideas for quests, worlds, etc.

From: Treker (treker@positron.net)
Date: 08/18/00

Greetings,
  Would someone be interested in assisting me and a couple of friends in
building worlds? We have a head builder but are looking for a knowledgeable,
rpg savvy (one who knows how to role play), and creative (capable of
building suspense, making a feasible, fun, and interesting
storyline/quest/world/zone), and funny person.
  Sorry I'm advertising, but please e-mail me if you're interested.

  Finally, I can't offer any compensation, I can offer credit and a nice
happy position, but please--don't e-mail me if you're not really interested
and are just bored.

Thanks!
-Treker