Ascii Playerfiles

From: Stefan Jakobsson (stefan@jerry.katrinet.se)
Date: 08/24/00

Hi all!

I'm trying to patch in the ascii playerfiles from the ftp site into a 3.0
pl 17 and not having a lot of success.

The problem I am running into comes when the compile encounters diskio.c

This is the result I get from compilation:

diskio.c: In function `fbopen_for_read':
diskio.c:144: structure has no member named `_fileno'
diskio.c: In function `fbcat':
diskio.c:324: structure has no member named `_fileno'
gmake[1]: *** [diskio.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/home/mud/work/src'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

And this is what the offending lines looks like:

err = fstat(fl->_fileno, &sb); (Is line 144)

errnum = fstat(fromfile->_fileno, &sb); (Is line 324)

Anyone have any ideas where I can start kicking this stuff to get it
working?

Reg, Stefan

  "I don't have a life, I have a program"
                       --  The Doctor, 'Voyager, Stardate: 49101.3'