Re: Zone Removal

From: Donald P. Taylor (dtay@iquest.net)
Date: 09/04/00

-----Original Message-----
From: Circle Discussion List [mailto:CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca]On Behalf Of
Matthew Kuebbeler
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2000 7:10 PM
To: CIRCLE@post.queensu.ca
Subject: [CIRCLE] Zone Removal

<-snip syslog ->

Sep  4 18:43:00 :: SYSERR: Room 3200 is outside of any zone.
Quick boot mode -- rent check supressed.
Using file descriptor for logging.

Im keeping 0 12 30 and 31 in the index files so that it doesnt mess with
the preset rooms in config.c. Id like to remove all the ztock areas and
create my own, but when I do I get the SYSERR: Room 3200 is outside of any
zone.    That I dont understand. Any ideas how to do this right?

--
I believe that you will find on doing a grep for 3200 in your world files
that you will find the offending line.