Re: do_say

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 09/05/00

At 08:52 2000-09-05 -0500, you wrote:
>> Heres yet another preoblem I am having. For some odd reason whenever the
>> say command is used, you get a return like this.
>>
>> You tell the group, 'whatever you type'
>>
>> and now this is what I have for my do_say
>>
>        Bug noted with some version of Oasis.  Just go through the code
>and make sure that the gen_comm function (? or something like that) has
>all the says/gts/gos/etc in the right order.  It's very apparent when
>they're not.
>
>        You can also search the mailing list archives, as this problem
>surfaced a few months ago and got attention then.

That's what you get for using patch files. ;)

Or, even better, just do a search in all your source files for the line
"you tell the group" and see which of them are for the do_say and which of
them are for the do_tell and just change them accordingly.

Compare with your original source code if you are unsure.

Regards,
/Torgny

 Torgny Bjers        tel: +46-(0)40-699 90 50
 System Manager      fax: +46-(0)40-699 91 10
 SBBS AB             gsm: +46-(0)70-478 70 50
 211 21 Malmö, Sweden     http://www.sbbs.se/