Re: Stats

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 09/13/00

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Bernard Willers wrote:

> ive implemented a variety of races and classes in my mud, but thing i
> couldnt quite figure out, how on earth can i actually create a roller
> which gives a char the option of discard that roll and rerolling?

You can find the snippet of code that does that for you on the Ceramic
Mouse. It's located at http://developer.circlemud.org/

Click on snippets at the top.
Click on Players on the right.
Look for "Reroll stats" and click on the link.

There you go.

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity