Re: [COOL]

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 09/22/00

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Daniel A. Koepke wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Martijn Schoemaker wrote:
>
>> How soon is soon ? ;)))))
>
>Accounting for time dilation?

It'd be a lot sooner if anyone knew the Vulcan Mind Meld technique so we
could use it on Jeremy.  As it stands, I have little idea of how
specifically he wants it written.  We have the year-old post about what it
is, but if he already has it planned we might end up with something
inferior to do it ourselves.  The flip side is maybe we'll never get it if
we don't do it.  Given a clearer focus and a higher priority (hasn't killed
anyone not having it yet) I'd do it, time allowing.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org