Re: Ban bug.

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 10/01/00

>         I have heard about a ban bug in patchlevel 14 or so... Can someone
> guide me here?

        I haven't seen any response about this topic, I'm not sure if it's
dead or no one has any info.  There was a crash bug in bpl11, in the
invalid_name() function.  Bpl12 shows a ban optimization fix, so it scans
the ban file 1x instead of 2x. 13 has a fix for invalid_name from ban code
not stopping 2 players at once.

        Tha's all i can see, from the ChangeLog file.

                                        PjD