Re: Dos Telnet

From: Peter Ajamian (peter@pajamian.dhs.org)
Date: 10/02/00

Mysidia wrote:
> Ofcourse... I think you'd be better off using some form of *ix or *bsd
> that will run on a 386; [old version?] *shrugs*

Even the latest version of RedHat Linux will run on a 386 provided that
there is enough HDD space and RAM for the install, if you don't have
enough HDD space or RAM you can always get an older distribution of
Linux (someone just recently posted a link to a stripped-down Linux that
has just what is needed to run a MUD, it should be able to handle telnet
with no problems whatsoever.

Regards, Peter