questions on mud server and olc

From: Nizal Hassan (nizal@angelfire.com)
Date: 10/04/00

thanks for the replies on my previous question. i've a few one...i hope you guys won't mind. Firstly, why is it everytime i disconnected from my shell, the mud shutdown automatically too, although i start the server with the prefix 'nohup'. Secondly, which is the current version of olc? i've checked out the olc subdir of circlemud.org and noticed that there are severals files on olc. which version do i need?

thanks again...