Over Billing by Xeraweb.net

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/05/00

Hi

I have hosted my mud on xerawebs servers since may this year, at the cost of
$15 a month, but in both June and July 2000, the company caled ccslide who
did thier account tranactions over billed me by $15 dollars a month, xeraweb
are now saying that it's not thier problem and I have to try and get my visa
people to get the money back off ccslide.
   My questions are:
1) Has anyone else had any problems with xeraweb overbilling.
and
2) Has anyone got any suggestions for what I could do about it.

Alex