Re: Over Billing by Xeraweb.net

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 10/05/00

Before I address the rest of your note, _learn_ to quote!  That means
_removing_ text from prior messages that is irrelevant.  As in, the
_entire_ message that you quoted.

> 2) Has anyone got any suggestions for what I could do about it.
Contact VISA and explain the situation to them in _great_ detail.  The
other thing that you can do is complain to the Better Business Bureau in
the location nearest the company that overcharged you.  It _is_ their
problem.

Ae.