Re: circle30bpl17 and oasisolc2.0

From: Nizal Hassan (nizal@angelfire.com)
Date: 10/09/00

i am wondering is there anyone who runs a circle30bpl17 mud
 and have installed OasisOLC2.0 which runs okay...if so..how
 did you guys managed to install the olc...i need help in installing and getting to work...thanks

nizal...

---
     "No love is worth so much, away, cruel Cupid!
    That makes it now my dearest prayer, to die.
    I pray to die, recalling how you've wronged me,
    Girl born to make my life a misery"
                                                -Ovid