[Newbie] my stupidity

From: RJ Bean (naeis@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/10/00

My comrade coders and I have taken on the wonderful task of implemented new
classes and races w/o the help of the provided documentation on the circle
homepage.  We've gotten to a point where everything works except for the
displaying of a player's respective class on the wholist.

for instance-

[1
    ] Naeis the Pilferer

a carriage return is displayed... i think.. and well, the new class just
isn't displayed.  Titles work, skills do...  If somone could be so kind as
to point me to the file and perhaps the lines where the wholist is
generated.

     Much Thanks-
            Naeis of DaneuranMUD