Random Thought

From: Jason Pullara (Circle@si.rr.com)
Date: 10/10/00

Ok.. I had a random thought today...

I was thinking, instead of having all these do_action stuff in the
Master Command List...

would it be possible (or, more appropriatly, a good idea) to have the
stuff parsed like this...

First, looks through the MCL.. if it doesnt see it, goto the Action Text
(like slap, spit, moan ect...),
then if its not found just give the typo message..

Good idea, bad idea?

--LordKaT
PS.. if this isnt standard format, my apologies, this is the first time
Im really sending e-mail from linux via Netscape messenger, and Im not
sure what 'normal' is supposed to be like ;)