Exp Problems

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/14/00

Hi

I have noticed a problem with the exp system on BPL16, if a player is killed
by a mob, and that mob is then killed by another or the same player the exp
gain from that MOB is huge often many ten's of thousands of points. I can
forsee this being heavily exploited if not cured.
  Has anyone noticed what the problem is, or is there are limiter which can
be added in to the code somewhere.

Any help appriciated
Alex