Re: [newbie] workable/correct OasisOLCv2.0a-bpl17.patch

From: Lord Kyu (Sythrel@Adelphia.net)
Date: 10/18/00

Nizal Hassan wrote:

> hello folks..the patch on the ceramic mouse is screwed and
> i can't the alt site for the patch..if anyone who has a
> workable one, can you please send/direct it to me...
>
> thanks...
>
> Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.angelfire.com

        Well, I am sure that the patch that I got for Oasis worked mighty fine,
the only problem being that it wasn't able to auto patch the makefile
due to Windows using .obj files instead of .o files.  If you are using
Circle30bpl17 and need Oasis, I'd recommend the one on the
ftp.circlemud.org site.

Direct links:

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc/OasisOLCv2.0a-bpl17.patch.gz

  Or, just temp, but if the previous doesn't work...

http://216.227.164.146/OasisOLCv2.0a-bpl17.patch