Re: Lord Kyu (was: Ascii player files)

From: Lord Kyu (Sythrel@Adelphia.net)
Date: 10/19/00

"Shane P. Lee" wrote:

> 3: you could add another field to the Master Command
> List, and use a '1' for commands the need to be fully
> typed out, and a '0' for regular commands.)
>
> My 2 cents...
> -FIRE

   Thank you for answering while keeping along the lines in which I had
suggested.  The first two suggestions I have passed over, not needing
just Immortal commands to do this, as well as not wishing to have to
type out all the Immortal commands in their entirety.  And wishing to do
away with unwanted sub-commands, other is not viable for my needs.
Though your last suggestion, thrown in at the end, should work nicely.

   Which reminds me, adding in other fields for things, I still need to
make another field for spells so certain spells can target a victim's
equipment.  This being a must with the change to cursed objects not
being able to be removed, and autoeq enabled.  A TAR_CHAR_EQ addition
should work nicely.