Re: level variables

From: Treker (treker@positron.net)
Date: 10/20/00

> Linkdeath wrote:
>
> > I've noticed that yo can only have about 128 levels with stock
> circle,anyone know what variable(s)you change to increase this?Thanks

Umm, 256 if you unsign the byte (including 0).

Okay, changing the levels to short int would work too--I doubt any MUD
project would require more than 32768 levels...but for those that do: a
regular int would support up to 4294967296 levels (I think that's the upper
bound of the new integers, what 4-byte?)