Regions / Limited Communication

From: Lord Kyu (Sythrel@Adelphia.net)
Date: 10/22/00

   With my own sanity disregarded I have gone to taking on the task of
adding regions in the realm.  The realm, as decided, will be split into
five or six regions to further the segregation of the players. My plans
on doing this were to make all global communication limited to each
region, much the same way shout is limited to a zone.  The define for
each region should be simple enough, by adding another field into the
zone tables to determine which region they are a part of.

   It had dawned on me right before sleep embraced me last night that my
Immortals will need the option of being able to see all communications
(for monitoring purposes), and also the ability to communicate to
specific regions, without having to move into a region.  The point of
this post, is simple to discuss pro's and con's of dividing the players
up as such, and changing the whole realm over to be region specific.