Aliases / Equipment

From: Lord Kyu (Sythrel@Adelphia.net)
Date: 10/24/00

   Just a quick note of something that was brought to my attention in
CircleMUD30bpl17.  When a player is set with a delete flag, and they
recreate, they maintain all of their previous equipment and alias
commands.  This, depending on the equipment, can cause problems.  Also,
with alias commands, it's possible that the previous character belonged
to a different person than the current person playing.  Which can cause
confusion.

   Also, it would seem that free_char is supposed to delete alias
commands, though it doesn't appear as though it does.  Maybe I read the
code wrong though.