Re: Skill costs

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 10/25/00

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Blake wrote:

> Hello,
>   Just q quick question, if I want skills to cost something from the user,
> such as movement, or hitpoints, I would just use a statment in the skill
> such as GET_MOVE(ch) -= number(1, 10); ??

You got it!

In the future, you can code it and actually run it to see if it does what
you think it does. You'd be amazed at how much you know when you sit down
and do it.. of course, you 'll also amaze yourself with the limit of your
knowledge too, but that's a good thing!

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity