Copyover (syslogs)

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/28/00

I added Copyover some time back, and so far I've
found only one side-effect that I didn't care for.
Since Copyover bypasses autorun.pl, the syslog is
never grep'ed and passed on to /log.
This is getting to be quite annoying, since we hardly
ever use the old shutdown commands anymore. The
syslog file gets pretty big after a few days, and
when I search for possible errors to fix, I have to
'shutdown reboot' twice to get the proper syslog.1.
Before I go add a fork to do_copyover that emulates
the autorun.pl grepping actions, has anyone out there
in MUDLand also become annoyed by this and created a
quick fix?