(no subject)

From: Chris Hamilton (chamil3@uic.edu)
Date: 10/30/00

> I very much like the sleekness of Circle code, and would like a good,
solid
> version with OLC that I can compile with VC6.0.
>
> Anyone know of a place where such a mythical creature might be found?

I may be mistaken, but I believe you can find a stock bpl17 pre-patched with
OasisOLC 2.0 at the CircleMUD FTP.

ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/olc/

I'm not sure why you had such odd errors compiling and running bpl17...
But I would assume you aren't configuring it correctly.

-Chris Hamilton