Re: [Win98] Score Bug?

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/30/00

Andrew Straw wrote:

> I am using circle30bp17RS-win98 and when I use the score command, it crashes
> the game.  The code below is from act.informative.c.

<snip code>

> Thanks for any help!

Is this a question or a solution?

Can you provide what errors you get (if it's a question) and/or other
information that others can help you?
Did you try to put in logs within the code to see where it breaks? Like
half way through, send the output to the character and return.. step
down through till you find the line that kills the mud.