Re: [NEWBIE] getting exits

From: Karl Buchner (blaize@oceanfree.net)
Date: 11/01/00

On Wed, 01 November 2000, The Void wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there was anyway to get the exits of a room that the
> player is _not_ in?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Ray "VoidZero"

I will assume you mean you want to find the exits in code...

world[ROOM_RNUM]->dir_option[EXIT_NUMBER].to_room
will yield the room number when you go EXIT_NUMBER
from room ROOM_RNUM.  -1 means no exit.
Sorry, I can't wrap this message, im using a sucky program to mail,

--Blaize

<<One last sugar fix before I go to school.>>