[CODE]

From: Sean Holt-Carden (mordist@home.com)
Date: 11/01/00

Hello,

    I know i'll get some flames about this one but i'll ask anyways...
A couple of months ago I found a "room parser" somewhere, which I
thought
was the CircleMUD snippet site but I can't find it anymore. The snippet
made
it so you could add variables to the room description and depending on
the
result of the variable would display a different description. I.E. :
    (%race% == human ? -----human room description here----)
    (%race% == elf ? -- elf room description here----)

I'm not sure about the syntax, that's just what popped into my head. But
it gives
the baisc idea of how the parser was setup. If anyone can help it'd be
greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sean