CIRCLE Coders

From: Scott Beveridge (SBeveridge@tele-tech.com)
Date: 11/03/00

I am wondering if there are any coders out there that are looking for a mud
to call thier own. I am just starting a mud with three others that have
mudded for over 10 years each. We have the idea's but need to implement
them. I am able to do so myself at a very slow pace. Visual Basic is my
language of choice. I know lets hear the laughing now :). But seriously if
there is anyone out there please respond.

Orion