Re: room spec procs

From: Chris Hamilton (chamil3@uic.edu)
Date: 11/03/00

> Ok... one more question then... how do you go about fixing a segmentation
> fault?  I'm not even exactly sure what one is.. :blush:

Are you perhaps trying to access the value of a NULL pointer or maybe an
index of an array that is out of the boundries of the array?  Just a guess.

You probably want to start sending some output to logfiles or something
periodically through any new code you added to find out where exactly you
are getting the segmentation fault... this will make the search for the
needle in the haystack just a tad easier.

-Chris Hamilton