Re: [CODE] Snippets vs. patches

From: Adam Hallam (ahallam@efortress.com)
Date: 11/08/00

I completely disagree, 5 or 6 years ago i started trying my hand at coding
circlemuds and snippets taught me a lot about the coder, I had almost no
coding background when i started and through the years of just absorbing the
snippets and the circle code itself i learned enough to enroll in some C,
C++ Classes, and i started those classes with an edge on everyone else.
Snippets are great for people who are new because it makes them think and
examine the code and if they screw up they want to go back and fix it
instead of just hitting tar -xvf srcbackup.tar