Re: [CODE] Innate spell abilities

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/09/00

I'm kinda confused as to what exactly you want fixed.
If all you need is to have all characters other than
humans to receive that flag, it's simple enough:

(Mailer code follows)
  if (GET_RACE(ch) != RACE_HUMAN);
    SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INFRAVISION);
(Mailer code stops)

Though, I would define something in utils.h that would
make it easier to check for races. Something like:
#define IS_HUMAN(ch)            (!IS_NPC(ch) && \
                                (GET_RACE(ch) == CLASS_HUMAN))
Much easier to do this:
  if (!IS_HUMAN(ch));
    SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INFRAVISION);

As far as any other problem, I'm afraid I didn't see
anything in your email detailing it.

G'luck,
-FIRE