Re: Mounts2

From: Mechanical Animal (acydtryp@mail.com)
Date: 11/11/00

Only mount should lose movement points, but then
you gotta start adding shit for mob_moves and stuff..
It aint that hard but.. I can't wait for you release
or.. 'update' of dan k's mount.

I got mount working but.. I noticed there are bugs with
the act() messages.  Namely.. bleh, forget it.

See ya.
TrYp'00
MOUNTS ONLY! =)