Rlink updated?

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/11/00

Okies guys, I'm using OasisOLC2.0.1-pre12.
My question was, has anyone out there updated rlink
successfully for Oasis2.0? I tried it myself, and finally
got all the errors worked out, but there is a major memory
leak somewhere that causes it to freak out when I try it.
Also, when you link to another zone, that room doesn't get
sent to the save list.
It doesn't create new rooms, like it should. Instead, it
just sends the USAGE when the target room doesn't exist.
I tried to update do_dig to create new rooms, but no sucess
as of yet.
I'm sorta busy right now trying to fix a new bug (since I
switched to ASCII pfiles, the first time a new player quits
the game crashes. Since GDB doesn't catch anything usefull,
and neither do the logs, I'm having a hard time figuring it
out :P) and I would be very happy to get these builders off
my back.

Thnx in advance...
-FIRE
p.s. You're welcome M.A. :-)