Re: MUD hosting

From: Snaga (snaga@mail.thewolvesden.net)
Date: 11/14/00

www.thewolvesden.net

OBCIRCLE> If anyone is interested, i've rejected the idea of
using rolemaster in my mud.  I decided the effort would outweigh
the benefits.  I am souping up my code though, but i'm going to
use third edition d and d rules.  I figure i can at least work
with what's there instead of annihilating it.  For those of
you familliar with all three d and d's, i think this might be
the best one (certainly better than 2nd edition) and worth
checking out for anyone who develops d and d type games.