Re: [NEWBIE] SYSERR: Trigger. . .

From: Thomas Arp (t_arp@mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: 11/19/00

There's probably an easier way than this, but this one works:

cd lib/world/xxx
grep -4 "T 3062" *.xxx

repeat for xxx={mob, obj, wld}

Then you know which mob/obj/room(s) to change.

Then just enter the corresponding editor and remove the trigger from
the script list. (.. or just do it right away from the shell)

As I said - there's probably an easier way, but this works.

Welcor of Cruel World Mud and The builder Academy.