OasisOLC 2.0 and Circleblp15

From: Joshua Hartley (circlegc@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/20/00

Alright...I'm setting up a stock Circle mud of bpl15, and added the
dg_7a_with_Oasis patch (that is Death Gate scripts and OLC in one).  So I
installed the patch, everything compiled nicely...alright, onto building!
Buzz, wrong.  When I try to save internally either mobs or objs it crashes
the MUD.  I haven't the slightest what is wrong, I have looked through
medit_save_internally countless times and don't see anything blatantly
wrong.  Here is what prints out in the syslog.  Any help on this matter
would be greatly appreciated.  Again, this is Circlebpl15 with DG scripts
and OasisOLC installed, and I am running it off of a Win98 machine via
Cygwin.

*** BEGIN SYSLOG ENTRY ***

checking index 0, range=0..99
checking index 1, range=1200..1299
checking index 2, range=3000..3099
      0 [main] circle 964739 handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
  14687 [main] circle 964739 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
CIRCLE.EXE.stackdump

*** SYSLOG ENDS ***

Thanks!