Re: [ASCII PFiles] Fixes or Updates in the past year?

From: Sammy (samedi@ticnet.com)
Date: 11/27/00

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 22:18:10 -0500, you wrote:

>  Has there been any updates/fixes by anyone to Sammy's ASCII PFiles since
>ascii_pfiles-2.0b-fixed.tar.gz was uploaded over a year ago?  I managed to
>track down a bug where time played was resetting to 0, but other than that
>everything has been working fine.  What I'm worried about is after I put
>this into the real code, that it's going to puke up and leave a nasty stain ;)

I'm currently taking suggestions for the next release of the ascii
pfiles.  At the moment I'm working on a bugfixed update of 2.0b ported
to bpl17.  I may even finish some of the experimental stuff I had
originally planned (like automagic space optimization) if there's any
interest in those.

Now is the time to make any suggestions regarding patch style,
installation automation, documentation, etc.

Sam