Re: [CODE] Identifying mobs in spec. procs.

From: Martijn Schoemaker (martijn@osp.nl)
Date: 11/29/00

Hi,

Every player/mob uses a struct char_data. The only difference is that
mobs don't have the player_specials struct assigned and the players
don't have the mob_specials assigned (or at least that was the case
in earlyer CircleMUD releases). You can use mobs in the same way
as players, except that you can use the IS_NPC or the IS_MOB
macro's to distinguish between the two.

Greetings,
Aragorn

Try : telnet imagica.net 4000 (or 119) and be amazed.