Re: [LINUX] [OT] Dial-Up

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/04/00

>         Well, it has been over 2 months since i have switched completely
> over to Linux (RedHat). But a question has rose: how do use dialup with
> Linux? I have 'discovered' Linux at that side, but it still remains a
> little puzzling for me.
You should look for the 'howto' documents on dialing in.  I believe that
you can install these with the OS install, otherwise, look for the Linux
Documentation Project.

The CircleMUD Mailing list is not an OS help list, but an OS independant
list discussing the implementation of CircleMUD.  In other words, do not
ask for help using an OS on the list.

Ae.